* Boys and Girls Spring Recreation Season registration is now OPEN.
* A new K1 Division will be available this Spring for all Kindergarten and first time First Grade players wanting to get involved and learn the game of Lacrosse.
* Trojan Day (paper work check) will be held on February 4th, in the Mabry Middle School covered play area (enter from school bus parking lot). Some TYL apparel will be available.
* Spring practices will begin February 6th for Boys, and February 7th for Girls (Locations and times will be posted in December).
* Games will start on March 4th.
This site will be updated with additional information as the Spring season approaches.
Spring lax season is almost here! If you are interested in renting all or part of your son’s gear, please register at www.ajo4lax.com. Full packages (helmet, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves & stick) are just $80. Partial packages are discounted based on the equipment rented. The Andrew Oswald Memorial Fund is a 501c3 non-profit organization. For more information, see Rental Equipment tab above or go to www.aj04lax.com.
Learn more about the history of the game and some of the basics of both boys and girls lacrosse - two very different games.
Learn about the rules of the game and the differences between boys and girls lacrosse and stay up to date with the latest interpretations of rule changes.
If you have questions about our boys or girls lacrosse programs, please contact:
Commissioner - Boys League
Commissioner - Girls League
Send a text to address 40404
In body of text mesage type: