* Boys and Girls Spring Recreation Season registration will be available on December 14th.
* A new K1 Division will be available this Spring for all Kindergarten and first time First Grade players wanting to get involved and learn the game of Lacrosse.
* A new player clinic will be held on December 17th, on the back fields at Lassiter High School from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
* A second new player clinic will be held on January 14th, on the back fields at Lassiter High School from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
* Trojan Day (paper work check) will be held on January 28th, in the Mabry Middle School covered play area (enter from school bus parking lot). Some TYL apparel will be available.
* Spring practices will begin January 30th for Boys, and January 31st for Girls (Locations and times will be posted in December).
* Games will start in late March.
This site will be updated with additional information as the Spring season approaches.
Girl's tryouts are continuing, Monday and Wednesday from 6:00 - 8:00 PM on the Lassiter High School back fields, behind the stadium.
Boy's tryouts have been completed, and Teams are selected. Thank all of you for your participation.
Learn more about the history of the game and some of the basics of both boys and girls lacrosse - two very different games.
Learn about the rules of the game and the differences between boys and girls lacrosse and stay up to date with the latest interpretations of rule changes.
If you have questions about our boys or girls lacrosse programs, please contact:
Commissioner - Boys League
Commissioner - Girls League
Send a text to address 40404
In body of text mesage type: